We invite you to sign up for monthly giving, an affordable way to increase your impact on conservation while helping save on paper, postage and staff resources.
When you sign up to become a monthly donor, you can make a recurring contribution in an amount that fits your budget, helping create a continuous base of support to protect land, year-round, across Napa. And when we know we can count on your ongoing support, we can plan ambitious programs to save more of the wildflowers, forests, streams, agriculture, and wildlife that depend on Napa’s land. Your support is needed now more than ever so that this important work can continue.
You can easily set up your giving through convenient, automatic monthly payments:
- Monthly giving starts at an affordable $20 per month.
- Your credit card will be automatically billed on or around the 15th of every month.
- Monthly donors receive membership benefits based on their total annual donation, including hike guides, our newsletter and access to member-only hikes.
- A record of your monthly gift will show on your credit card statement and serve as your receipt.
- You may increase, decrease or cancel the amount of your gift anytime by calling our office at 707-252-3270.
- For tax purposes, you will receive an annual statement in January acknowledging your transactions for the prior year.
Questions about becoming a monthly donor? Email our Database and Membership Coordinator Jena Thibodaux.
Your membership includes:
- Early Field Trip hike sign-up notifications before the general public
- Our Field Trip Guide, a biannual list of hikes and field trips delivered to your door
- Our newsletter for the Land Trust of Napa County, with biannual updates on land donations, stewardship projects, and more
- Special invitations to participate in member-only hike series
- Information about new and ongoing stewardship opportunities through workdays
- Notification of volunteer opportunties as they arise