Make a contribution that fits your budget – and still makes a significant impact to land preservation in Napa County.
Monthly giving provides the Land Trust with a dependable income, helping us save paper, postage and resources. Monthly giving is the most cost-effective way to contribute to the Land Trust in manageable amounts while making a lasting contribution to protecting agricultural land and open space, local water resources and Napa’s unique biodiversity.
- Monthly giving starts at an affordable $15 per month.
- Your credit card will be automatically billed on or around the 15th of every month.
- Monthly donors receive membership benefits based on their total annual donation, including hike guides, our newsletter and access to member-only hikes.
- A record of your monthly gift will show on your credit card statement and serve as your receipt.
- You may increase, decrease or cancel the amount of your gift anytime by calling our office at 707-252-3270.
- For tax purposes, you will receive an annual statement in January acknowledging your transactions for the prior year.